Linking Hearts is a state-wide adoption event designed to find forever families for youth in state custody.
- Help find adoptive families for youth in care
- Highlight the need for loving homes and recruit new foster or adoptive families
About the Event
- Lions Club Park
- The event is open to the public from 5pm – 7pm
- Youth in attendance are from across the state of Missouri and are various ages and races
- Information is available about the foster/adoption process
- Pre-registration is NOT required for those interested in attending, but they must check in when arriving at the park.
Information for Case Workers
- Linking Hearts is a free event and includes carnival games and food
- Case workers MUST pre-register each child
- Swimming, crafts, and game are available from 1pm – 4pm
- A carnival with food, games, and fun is presented by the Missouri S&T fraternities and sororities at Lion’s Club Park from 5pm – 7pm
- Youth are matched with a “Buddy” for the carnival and receive a gift bag