- Child Care Providers interested in attaining accreditation must provide services to children 0-3 years in age Child Care Providers must be willing to serve 25% state subsidized children.
- Child Care Providers must be willing and open to training.
- Providers must attain the necessary number of clock hours of relevant training, or a current Child Development Associate credential (CDA).
- Child Care Providers must be motivated to achieve and value the highest quality standards of care.
- Providers must provide care in Crawford, Dent, Maries, or Phelps County.
Participation is dependent on funding availability. Funding and program participation requirements are subject to change. For up-to-date information, please contact the Partnership toll free at 1-888-541-4636.