How can you help?
We rely on the help of our local volunteers like these sorority sisters
- Mentors for young parents
- Grant writing assistance
- Help a young family set up their first home
- Toy cleaners
- Cookie and treat makers
- Free or reduced rate car repairs for low-income program participants
- Staff training and development
- General office assistance
- Childcare volunteers for meetings
- Graphic design (flyers, newsletters & cards)
- Newsletter/Mailing Preparation
- General office maintenance (painting, landscaping, minor repair work, etc.)
- Speakers for various groups
- IT support
- Databases — services & processes
- Data entry & updates
- Labor (sorting, cleaning, delivery)
- Service Projects with youth
- Volunteering at the Community Partnership Resale shop, sorting, pricing, or selling items for the store.
MS&T Greeks provide many volunteers for our Linking Hearts. We could not have done it without you!